The covid booster programme has commenced nationwide Please read the important information below:
Any patient in the following cohorts will automatically be invited to book an appointment directly by the NHS:
- Those living in residential care homes for older adults
- All adult aged 50 years or over
- Frontline health and social care workers
- All those aged1 16-49 with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of sever covid-19
- Adult Household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
Once you have received your invitation you can book via the National booking system .Please wait for an invitation to do this.
There are no walk-in facilities for boosters to ensure your safety.
To book via the National Booking System, visit the Book or manage a booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine page on the NHS website.
If you are unable to book online, please call 119 who will be able to book appointment for you.